Paper I: E S I
World Bank Report 2018
One Nation One Ration Card scheme
Financial Inclusion policy
Smile Scheme for transgender
Topics Asked (Descriptive Paper)
- Rural entrepreneurship: What are the challenges faced and how young enterprises can solve India’s social problems?
- Write a short note of the monetary policy framework in India.
- What is NBFC? How it is different from Bank and mention 5 types of NBFCs registered with RBI.
- Although urbanization spread to villages, race, caste, and gender discrimination is rampant in this light. Write about challenges faced by the protective discriminatory policy.
- What is meant by Economic reform? Explain all types of reforms in economic policy in India from the 1990s till none.
- Financial stability is essential to any FI/business. Kindly discuss in the light of (i) Financial Stability by RBI (ii) Economic Reform & Policy priorities in view of the outbreak of COVID-19 in India.
Paper II: English (Writing Skills)
Medical Tourism in India
Reading Comprehension Topics:
Derivatives and its types
Paper-III: Finance and Management
Topics Asked (Objective)
Application & Management
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Topics Asked (Descriptive)
- What is LTRO?
- India’s role in 2008 global crisis
- Resistance to Change and how to avoid it?
- Barriers to interpersonal communication and how to overcome?
- Will Blockchain disrupt banking?
- Manager’s role in encouraging ethical behaviour in the organization