Click on download link to download it in English Language
GOALS OF AMRIT KAAL
Focus on 3 important agenda :
1. Ample opportunities for citizens
2. Strong impetus to growth and job creations.
3. Strengthen macro-Economic stability.
To focus journey to India@100, the 4 opportunities can be transformative through Amrit Kaal.
1. Economic Empowerment of Women: Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana National Rural Livelihood Mission has achieved remarkable success by mobilizing rural women into 81 lakh Self Help Groups.
2. PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman (PM VIKAS): For centuries, traditional artisans and craftspeople, who work with their hands using tools, have brought renown for India. They are generally referred to as Vishwakarma. The new scheme will enable them to improve the quality, scale and reach of their products, integrating them with the MSME value chain.
3. Tourism: The country offers immense attraction for domestic as well as foreign tourist. Green Growth: We are implementing many programmes for green fuel, green energy, green farming, green mobility, green buildings, and green equipment, and policies for efficient use of energy across various economic sector.
The Budget adopts the following 7 priorities.
They complement each other and act as the ‘Saptarishi’ guiding us through the Amrit Kaal.
Priority 1: Inclusive Development
The Government’s philosophy of Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas has facilitated inclusive development covering in specific, farmers, women, youth, OBCs, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, divyangjan and economically weaker sections, and overall priority for the underprivileged (vanchiton ko variyata).
Digital public infrastructure for agriculture will be built as an open source, open standard and inter operable public good. An Agriculture Accelerator Fund will be set-up to encourage agristartups by young entrepreneurs in rural areas. The Fund will aim at bringing innovative and affordable solutions for challenges faced by farmers We will launch an Atmanirbhar Clean Plant Program to boost availability of disease-free, quality planting material for high value horticultural crops at an outlay of ` 2,200 crore.
Global Hub for Millets: ‘Shree Anna’ : We are the largest producer and second largest exporter of ‘Shree Anna’ in the world. We grow several types of ‘Shree Anna’ such as jowar, ragi, bajra, kuttu, ramdana, kangni, kutki, kodo, cheena, and sama. The Indian Institute of Millet Research, Hyderabad will be supported as the Centre of Excellence for sharing best practices, research and technologies at the international level.
Agriculture Credit : The agriculture credit target will be increased to ` 20 lakh crore with focus on animal husbandry, dairy and fisheries.
Fisheries : We will launch a new sub-scheme of PM Matsya Sampada Yojana with targeted investment of ` 6,000 crore to further enable activities of fishermen, fish vendors, and micro & small enterprises, improve value chain efficiencies, and expand the market.
Cooperation : A new Ministry of Cooperation was formed with a mandate to realise the vision of ‘Sahakar Se Samriddhi’. To realise this vision, the government has already initiated computerisation of 63,000 Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS) with an investment of ` 2,516 crore.
Sickle Cell Anaemia Elimination Mission : A Mission to eliminate Sickle Cell Anaemia by 2047 will be launched. It will entail awareness creation, universal screening of 7 crore people in the age group of 0-40 years in affected tribal areas, and counselling through collaborative efforts of central ministries and state governments.
National Digital Library for Children and Adolescents : A National Digital Library for children and adolescents will be set-up for facilitating availability of quality books across geographies, languages, genres and levels, and device agnostic accessibility.
The Entire Budget in crisp format is uploaded in above link.